자유게시판

Answers about Q&A

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alberta
댓글 0건 조회 26회 작성일 24-01-16 08:17

본문

Art is nature , If you have any questions with regards to the place and how to use multimedia, you can speak to us at our own web-site. because art is the most colorful thing in nature.

Art should imitate nature.

It is the 7th Best Engeneering Collage in India and the 2nd Best Private Engeneering Collage in India.

Nature is an art since you can use your resources that are around you.

your answer is art is created and, art is not living therefore can not imitate anything.

Art seeks to imitate nature and it is man-made.

I think that everything we do is art.

The core of Karate is largely derived from the teachings of Kwang Shang Fu a practitioner of Shaolin northern White Crane Kung Fu.

Yahoos are people that represent man at his most base nature.

there both beautiful....art is fashion..while nature is god's gift...

Why did the Calverts want more Catholics to settle in Maryland?

diffirentiate art and nature?

The people who works at the incineration place is someone who knows about engeneering.

AOL is a Search Engine.

Nature sports include Surfing, multimedia mountaineering, and backcountry skiing.

Electrical Engeneering is a field of engeneering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.

It is the 7th Best Engeneering Collage in India and the 2nd Best Private Engeneering Collage in India.

You can't paint roses and not have nature. Like nature is the mom and art is the child, because to do most art you need nature. i hope i answered you question. Art and nature are kind of like Family. If you see what I'm saying your a smart artsy fartsy person.

Most Mayan art was religious in nature.

Long haul travel started in the year 1960s when the change of aircraft begun. Then later on, air travel became famous for people.

Individuals with different levels of experience, training, and education do not compete against one another for jobs.

A Sports Shop is the nature of its self where you can buy things.

Nature in Art was created in 1982.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.